Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Being needy


I went to work today and on my way Allen and I were text messaging each other. I told him I wasn't feeling that great. I've been feeling down due to circumstances in our lives. I mentioned I needed hugs, a lot of things and more friends outside of work. He suggested I spend more time with my best friend who consequently lives in another city which makes travelling difficult since we don't drive. I said she was too far but asked if we could go this weekend. At first he said yes until he realized where she lives, he has traveled there before and it was horrible. I told him I'd go myself but he didn't like that. He didn't want me to go alone. I mentioned that I will go and if he wants he could come with me. He wants to talk about it tomorrow. He's at the gym with his friend and may stay overnight so he can maybe help him with some university websites. I was upset thinking he has no regard for my feelings or my time. I mentioned that he's home less and less and that maybe one day he won't come home just as he has kept saying to me. I simply stated he will do whatever he is going to do and I will do what I'm going to do. 
He has just confirmed he is not coming home tonight. I had to ask him.
In the meantime I told my best friend I may go to her place this Saturday. She gave me her address so now I can see how to get there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment