Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THE BEGINNING


My name is Amy and I met my adorable Allen online seven years ago. We emailed and chatted with each other as our friendship grew into more when he told me he loved me and wanted to marry me. At the beginning I wondered how this relationship would end since we lived in different countries so far away.  About six years ago, I went to visit his country, a year later he proposed  and got my father's blessing on Skype, and the following year I went back when we got married for immigration purposes so we could be together in my home. We were feverishly in love! It took a heart wrenching depressing one and half years before he came.

It has been two and half years we have been together. It has been challenging and this is me upon the web looking inwards for retreat, release and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment